| Dogana, San Marino image source: giornalesm.com |
It's your little sister again! This time, though, I'm writing to you from San Marino. I bought this postcard at a small stall in Dogana, a town in the north-eastern part of San Marino. It's not just any town though, it's the most populated settlement in San Marino! It has a population of around seven thousand, and was so big that it was asked to split away from Serravalle to become another castello in 2006. The proposal was rejected though, so that didn't happen. Also, did you know (and I know you didn't) that the word Dogana means 'customs house' in Italian?
By the way, you probably didn't have much interest in the last post card I sent to you, but you would definitely find this place interesting, since there are quite a few shopping malls you can stop by. Annie and I went to this shopping mall called Atlante Shopping Center, which had tons of shops I think you would like to go to.
From Kelly (and Annie)
Can you tell me what is the specific GDP for Dogana? What are some other interesting places in Dogana other than shopping malls?
回覆刪除Dogana is just a town, so it does not actually have a specific GDP on it's own. Due to the beautifully designed architecture, the streets of Dogana themselves are already very interesting to walk through. There are also some brilliant restaurants like Pizzeria Millennium and Planet Cafe that you can visit.
刪除